Monday, October 10, 2011

More Pink in Our Future

Today Scott and I went to my 20 week ultrasound and found out that we are having a little GIRL again! We were both in shock even though he thought it was a girl all along. Everything looked great anatomy/health wise for her and we left the office with huge grins on our faces that I am sure won't go away for a while. Hearing that she was healthy and seeing her (already) beautiful profile and adorable little features brought tears to my eyes. We know how lucky and blessed we are AGAIN :) Annabel and Griffin were both pretty oblivious to the news -old news for Griffin who already has a little sister and news that is a little over little Annabel's head quite yet. Griffin did say she should be named "Annabel 2" and we told him we would think about it :)
I already know Griffin is going to be an amazing big brother to yet another little sister and I am thrilled that Annabel will have a sister so close in age to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment