Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010






We are all moved in to our new house, far from unpacked, but at least moved in. It is bittersweet living here as we LOVE our new house but miss grandma and grandpa (and all the help provided) like crazy. We are finding this house is a boatload of work and we may never be done but not having a kitchen is the hardest part so far. We cannot wait to get our new appliances and new cabinets in a couple weeks. I don't like living "like I'm camping" as my dad said. These are pics from Easter with the Lyons family this year which was the first time Annabel met a lot of her relatives.
On a side note, thanks from the bottom of our hearts to my parents for everything they have done for us these past 5 months. We LITERALLY could not have survived without you, your house and your help. From playing with our son, to helping us move, to giving us a place to live, to cooking us meals...we appreciate it more than they may ever understand.

2 comments:

  1. Daddy and I were happy to help in any way we could. We are so proud of you and your wonderful family.
    I know your house is now a loving home.
    Love,
    GMA and GPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new house. I am really looking forward to new pictures of what you have already accomplished there.
    Erica when you were first born I remember our first picture together. I was in a hospital gown and we were in your dining room on Saybrook and there was plastic on the walls because this house was a massive construction zone.
    Just a little quote from Grandma " Rome was not built in a day "Your goona be okay.

    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete