Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Favorite Thing








Back before I was blessed with such an beautiful family I used to dream about the children I would have one day. I remember, even when I was really young, praying for children that were happy and healthy. I remember praying to God that if it wasn't too much I would also love to have a little boy first and then a little girl. God has blessed in ways we never thought possible but one of the most amazing blessings is the relationship that Griffin and Annabel have. The joy, pride, love and protection that he has for her matches her admiration, love, and attachment to him. If we have done anything right, its raising them to be more than just brother and sister but amazingly close friends. Having children so close in age has been hard, to say the least, but I know the benefits will outweigh all hardships we face now being so busy. Seeing them grow up, learn, protect each other, play, and laugh together is by far one of my most favorite parts of being a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment